Conceived by Chris Garbutt alongside Rikke Asbjoern, Pinky Malinky is an animated TV series developed for Netflix and Nickelodeon. The surreal comedy animated series premiered its Pilot on March 14, 2009, and after a decade, the series released its very first season on January 28, 2019.
Pinky Malinky is adapted from Garbutt’s animated short of the exact title that is being produced by Cartoon Network Studios Europe but now changed to Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe. It is also the first collaboration between Netflix and Nickelodeon and also the first Nicktoon produced for the giant streamer exclusively.
Upon release, the series quickly gained popularity and released two more seasons. However, despite its popularity and success, Pinky Malinky and his adventures came to an end after the third and final season. Here’s what we know about season 4 of Pinky Malinky.
About The Show
The series revolves around twelve-year-old middle school student Pinky Malinky, an anthropomorphic hot dog, and his adventures as he strives to work hard to get on top of the social ladder with his two human buddies Babs Byuteman (Diamond White) and JJ Jameson (Nathan Kress).
Pinky Malinky Season 4 Release Date
Sadly, there is no release date announced for the 4th season of Pinky Malinky because the series came to an end after the third season. The series ran from January 1 to July 17, 2019.
The first season was launched on January 1, 2019. The second season was divided into two parts, Part 1 consisting of 16 episodes was released on April 22, 2019, and Part 2 which consists of one episode aired on June 10, 2019. Finally, the third and last season premiered on July 17, 2019.
The Cast of Pink Malinky Season 4
If a fourth season was renewed, we could have expected almost all of the characters returning including:
- Lucas Grabeel as the voice of Pinky Malinky
- Nathan Kress being the voice of JJ Jameson
- Diamond White voices Babs Byuteman
- Danny Jacobs as the voice of Mr. Malinky
- Mrs. Malinky will be voiced by Retta
- Lauren Tom will voice Tina, Bus driver
- Robbie Daymond voices Channing, Perry
- Grey Griffin in the voices of Suzie, Dizzy, Zeek, Byron
- Vargus Mason as the voice of Bob Byuteman
- Colleen Smith will voice Principal Pfunne
- Angela Malhotra in the voice of Aminder
- Jason Alexander voices Mayor Hop
- Nurse Sally will be voiced by Scott Kramer
- Dee Bradley Baker voices Peter
- Ben Schwartz as the voice of Coach Freebird
- Flula Borg in the voice of Byonk
- Carlos Alazraqui voices Large Biker Guy
- Fred Tatasciore as the voice of Jimmy
- Josh Engel in the voice of Mr. Sweetie
- Zehra Fazal voices Aisha
- Eric Bauza as the voice of Flynn
- Kimberly Brooks voices Carl, Sophie
- Stephanie Sheh in the voice Jessie
- Carl Weathers behind the voice of The Apologizer
- Amy Sedaris voices Helga Hilltop
Pinky Malinky Season 4 Plot: Expectations
As mentioned, the series was canceled after the third season by the showrunners. The storyline came to a natural finish with all three seasons launched in 2019 itself, delivering the entire material to the audience.