Tales of Jedi became a fan-favorite animated series when it made its debut in October 2022. It’s no surprise that fans from all over the world are curious to know more about this sci-fi series. To know more about the upcoming season, here are the details below:
Conceived by Dave Filoni for Disney+, Tales of the Jedi, also called Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi, is an American animated sci-fi anthology series that premiered its six-episode season on October 26, 2022. This series is a part of the popular Star Wars franchise, continuing the story further into various characters of the Jedi from the prequel trilogy era.
The series is executive produced by Filoni along with Athena Yvette Portillo and Carrie and was produced by Alex Spotswood and Josh Rimes.
Upon release, the animated sci-fi series received mainly favorable reviews from the audience and critics alike. Tales of the Jedi has a 100% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, with a decent score of 8.30 out of 10 based on 19 reviews for season one. Similarly, Jamie Lovett of ComicBook.com allotted the series a rate of 4 out of 5, Alex Stedman of IGN provided the series a score of 8/10, and Kevin Fox, Jr. of Paste delivered the series a score of 8.2/10.
Will there be a Season 3 of Tales of the Jedi?
The first season of Tales of the Jedi was a huge success and earned praise for its animation, script, and musical score. As of now, there has been no notice concerning a third season although a second season was announced this April. So fans probably need to wait for some time for more updates. However, we’re certain that the creators will produce a third season based on the population of the show so far.
Tales of the Jedi Season 3 Release Date: When is it coming out?
As mentioned earlier, a third season has not been announced yet nor has there been any word from the makers. Season One of Tales of the Jedi was launched on the streaming service Disney plus on October 26, 2022. According to reports, season two is set to arrive sometime in 2023. So it is likely season three will be out somewhere in 2024. However, this prediction may not be accurate and we advise you to wait for further announcements.
Tales of the Jedi Season 3 cast members
Currently, the makers have not revealed anything about the cast details for the third season. However, we have listed down all the characters that are expected to return in season 3 of Tales of the Jedi:
- Ashley Eckstein as the voice of Ahsoka Tano
- Corey Burton as the voice of Count Dooku and an Armed Local
- Janina Gavankar as the voice of Pav-ti Tano
- TC Carson as the voice of Mace Windu
- Liam Neeson in the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn
- Micheál Richardson as the voice of young Qui-Gon Jinn
- Bryce Dallas Howard voices Yaddle
- Ian McDiarmid as the voice of Darth Sidious
- Matt Lanter in the voice of Anakin Skywalker
- James Arnold Taylor as the voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Phil LaMarr as the voice of Bail Organa
- Dee Bradley Baker as the voice of Captain Rex, Jesse and clone troopers
- Clancy Brown voices as an Inquisitor
- Mark Rolston as the voice of Senator Dagonet
- Josh Keaton as the voice of Senator Dagonet’s son
- Sunil Malhotra as the voice of Nak-il
- Toks Olagundoye as the voice of Gantika
- Brian George as the voice of Ki-Adi-Mundi
- Flo Di Re as the voice Jocasta Nu
- Terrell Tilford as the voice of Semage
- Theo Rossi voices Senator Larik
- Andrew Kishino voices Guard and Hanel
- Noshir Dalal voices Villager
- Vanessa Marshall as the voice of Village Elder
- David Shaughnessy voices Old Man
- Bryton James voiced Village Brother
- Dana Davis voices Village Sister
Plot details for Season 3 of Tales of the Jedi
As of yet, plot details have not been shared yet for the third season of Tales of the Jedi. We will update this section as soon as we get any updates.