Lookism, Netflix’s popular teen drama is currently one of the most awaited TV series. Fans are eagerly anticipating more episodes, in simple words, they want the series to be renewed shortly. The series, Lookism, has an interesting twist in the story: a high school student wakes up in the morning and finds that he has completely changed. Now he has an attractive personality with a charming face and a perfect body.
Now that the fans have completed the first season are wondering if there will be more. Continue reading for everything you need to know.
Will there be Lookism Season 2?
As of now, no plans on the renewal of the second season has been officially shared by Netflix. The first season of Lookism premiered on December 8, 2022, which is currently streaming on Netflix. The series, so far, is getting optimum response from the audience. It would be too early to expect the renewal of the second season considering the series debuted a few weeks ago. As soon as any lead on the renewal is out, we’ll be the first one to update you guys.
Lookism is now streaming on Netflix! pic.twitter.com/EMPNltFc3Y
— Netflix Anime (@NetflixAnime) December 8, 2022
Lookism Season 2 Cast
So far, the announcement on the cast members list for the upcoming installment of Lookism is yet to be made from the maker’s end. At this point in time, we can also expect tons of characters from the previous season to reappear in the upcoming season.
- Daniel Park, Park Hyung Suk, and Keisuke Hasegawa will be voiced by Shim Kyu-hyuk (Korean), Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Japanese), and Garrett Galego (English)
- Vasco, Lee Eun Tae, and Basco will be voiced by Shunsuke Takeuchi(Japanese) and Kaiji Tang (English)
- Jay Hong, Hong Jae Yeol, Zack Lee, Lee Jin Sung, and Ryūsei Kitahara will be voiced by Wataru Urata (Japanese) and Jason Jin (English).
- Mira Kim, Kim Mi Jin, and Mizuki Sakane will be voiced by Natsu Yorita (Japanese) and Nikki SooHoo
- Zoe Park, Park Ha Neul, and Kagawa Mirei will be voiced by Saori Hayami (Japanese) and Courtney Lin (English)
- Crystal Choi, Choi Soo Jung, and Akari Nerima will be voiced by Reina Aoyama (Japanese) and Halley Kim (English)
Lookism Season 2 Release Date
As of now, Netflix is yet to confirm whether the series will be coming back or not. Thus, there hasn’t been any official release date. However, there are some rumors that the upcoming season will probably be released by mid-2023. These are just speculation, we can’t be sure unless there is an official confirmation.
Lookism: Where To Watch?
You may watch the series on Netflix.
Lookism Season 2 Trailer
In the last 10 days, we’ve seen that Lookium is getting a lot of love from the public, and people are liking it very much. Since it is too early for the renewal of the second season, Netflix has not. If the show is renewed by the fall of 2023, a trailer will probably be out in the autumn of 2023. However, this is also speculation and nothing has been confirmed at this time.
Is Lookism Worth Watching?
The series, Lookism, turned out to be a huge hit. The series is also receiving tons of positive reviews from all around the globe. The Decider’s Brittany Vincent complimented the performance by Susan Haruye Ioka, who plays the lead’s mother. She wrote, “Ioka brings a convincing warmth to the character that tugs at your heartstrings. You can feel the pain in her heart when she sees her son being bullied and hurt at school, and it cuts like a knife.” All-in-all, it is a must-watch series for all.