Darkside of Football is an American six-episode TV series that debuted on May 13, 2021 (United States), on Vice Studio. Created by 44 Blue Productions, the series is a complete insider into the life of professional footballers and the difficulties and hardships tackled while preparation. Also, “THE DARK SIDE OF FOOTBALL explores the sometimes-flawed men behind the masks; the coaches, teams, and leagues who control their fates; and the untold story behind bizarre and tragic off-the-field events; and facts that are often hidden to shield fans from discovering unsettling truths about the game they love.”
It stars David deKay, Brody Romero, Tedrick Martin, Joey Alonzo, Benjamin Bell, Carl Windom Carlito, Justin B. Wooten, and Kaleb Naquin.
Will there be Darkside of Football Season 2
So far, Vice Studio Canada has not announced a renewal for the second chapter of Darkside of Football. As soon as they announce anything official regarding the renewal, we’ll keep you guys updated.
Darkside of Football Season 2 Cast
As of now, no official announcement regarding the confirmation on the cast list of the upcoming installment of Darkside of Football has been officially declared by 44 Blue productions. Nevertheless, considering the ending of the first season we might expect the arrival of some faces from the previous season as well. These are just speculation, unless there is an official statement, we can’t assure you of the contestant’s name.
- David deKay will be seen playing the role of Bull Romanowski, Chad Lewis, and Maurice Alzado
- Brody Romero will be seen playing the role of Kyle Turley
- Tedrick Martin will play the role of Coach Marvin Lewis
- Joey Alonzo will be seen playing the role of Coach Ditka / Coach Reid
- Benjamin Bell will be seen in the role of Colin Kaepernick
- Carl Windom Carlito will be seen playing the role of Antoine Keller
- Justin B. Wooten will play the role of Lyle Alzado
- Tavond Francis will be seen in the role of Lyle Alzado
- Kaleb Naquin will be seen playing the role of Young Bill Belichick
- Elaina Guidry will be seen in the role of Evelyn Lozada
- Stephen Occhipinti will play as John Madden
- Palo Jimenez will play as Johnny G
- Adam Earnheardt will be seen in the role of football Expert
- Carl Cg3 Williams will be seen in the role of Randy Moss
Darkside of Football Season 2 Release Date
The football insider TV show, Darkside of Football was released on Vice Studio, on May 13, 2021. The TV show received tremendous appreciation and praise from the audiences and reviewers as well! Ever since the first chapter of the season ended, fans are enthusiastically waiting for the makers to release the upcoming installment. Well, at this time, Vice Studio has not yet announced the renewal of its second edition. However, with the popularity of the first chapter in mid, we surely expect there to be a new season or two in the future.
As soon as any news regarding the release is out, we’ll keep you updated. Stay in touch with us for more updates!
Is Darkside of Football returning for season 2 in 2023?
Nope, Darkside of Football seems less likely to premiere even in 2023. As of August 2023, the show hasn’t received a renewal, thus the production hasn’t begun. If everything goes alright, the show might premiere next year in 2024 – stay tuned for updates!
What will the storyline of Darkside of Football season two be about?
The series Darkside of Football revolves around a thorough examination of the scandals, indiscretions, and crimes that have occurred in the world of football – with a focus on the conflict between America’s unwavering passion for the sport and its potential to degrade and harm those who devote their lives to it.
Is “Darkside of Football” worth watching?
Dark Side of Football explores the conflict between America’s unwavering passion for the game and its capacity to corrupt and harm those who live and die for it by examining sins, crimes, and scandals from the football world. The show is quite interesting; if you’re a football enthusiast, we recommend you watch Darkside of Football!