As of March 2022, the series is yet to be renewed by Amazon Prime. No announcements have been provided by the show makers till now despite the previous season-ending over a year ago.
Created by Harriet Warner, ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ is an American thriller drama TV series that was originally set to be launched on TNT before finally airing on Amazon Prime Video on February 19, 2021. The series was penned by Warner who also serves as an executive producer along with Bruna Papandrea and Casey Haver.
Although there are no updates fans are hopeful that the show will be renewed as the first season wrapped with many puzzles still yet to be solved. With that in mind, let’s find out in detail below about season 2 of ‘Tell Me Your Secrets.’
‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ Season 2 Release Date: When Is It Premiering?
As previously mentioned, the series is yet to be renewed or canceled by Amazon. However, there is a high possibility for the show to return with another installment. The first season aired on February 19, 2021, had a total of ten episodes–
- Episode 1: “Once I Had Love”
- Episode 2: “Burn Me When I’m Gone”
- Episode 3: “Someone Worse Than Me”
- Episode 4: “I Don’t Know You”
- Episode 5: “I Got Here By Myself”
- Episode 6: “I’m A Good Person”
- Episode 7: “Now You See Me”
- Episode 8: “Be Mine”
- Episode 9: “Gotcha”
- Episode 10: “The Dead Come Back”
If renewed, we can expect the new season to arrive by the end of 2022 or sometime in 2023 with 10 episodes or more.
‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ Season 2 Cast: Who Will Return?
The official cast line has not been confirmed by the showrunners. Nevertheless, viewers can expect all the central characters to return in the second season of ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ including–
- Lily Rabe will be playing the role of Emma Hall
- Amy Brenneman will be her role as Mary Barlow
- Hamish Linklater will portray his character as John Tyler
- Enrique Murciano will play as Peter Guillory
- Chiara Aurelia will portray the role of Rose Lord
- Ashley Madekwe will be playing Lisa Guillory
- Bryant Tardy will play Jay Abellard
- Elliot Fletcher will depict the role of Jake Barlow
- Xavier Samuel will be portraying his role as Kit Parker
- Stella Baker will portray Theresa Barlow
Tell Me Your Secrets Season 2 Plot : What Will Happen in Season 2?
Plot details are scarce but it’s most likely that the story would pick up from where the previous season ended. In season 2 viewers will see more of Emma as her daughter is being held captive by Theresa.
Also, following the press release by Mary, she could be arrested if it was discovered that it is her who framed Emma.
In the first season, there were just so many things going on in the first place and finally ending the season on a dramatic-suspenseful note. If a second season is renewed, we assume that it’ll be a showdown between Emma, Mary, and John.
Where Can I Watch ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ Season 2?
Season 2 of ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ will be available to watch on Amazon Prime Video.