Latisha Fortune. The series will be released on BET +, on May 19, 2022. Al Vicente, Malachi Malik, Sarah Toran, Tyler Kay Whitley, James Sanders III, Kajuana S. Marie, Taisha Perez, and Kiandra Richardson are the lead star casts of the series.
Is Kingdom Business Season 2 Confirmed?
The first chapter of the series will be released on 19 May 2022. Considering the situation, Kingdom Business season 2 will take some more time to be confirmed.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Release Date?
The first season of this drama series, giving us an insight into the musical world, was set to release on May 19, 2022, on BET+ but it has been posponed. That said, it would be hard to predict the release date of the series. The good news is that the series has been renewed by the makers.
The release date of Kingdom Business Season 2, is yet to be announced. BET+, as of now, didn’t declare anything about the release.
Moreover, it would be too early to expect the arrival of the second season unless we have an audience response. As per speculation, we can probably anticipate the series to be retrieved by mid of 2023.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Cast
So far, there has not been any official confirmation about the cast members from the production’s end. So, we don’t have much clue about the casts for the upcoming season. As per the leaks, we may expect some faces from the previous season. Let’s find out who:
- Al Vicente as Detective Kevin Jackson (3 episodes, 2022)
- Malachi Malik as Dani’s Dad (3 episodes, 2022)
- Maura Gale as Dani’s Mom (2022) (3 episodes, 2022)
- Sarah Toran as Cristal (3 episodes, 2022)
- Tyler Kay Whitley as Raven (2 episodes, 2022)
- Kajuana S. Marie as Dani (2 episodes, 2022)
- James Sanders III as King James (2 episodes, 2022)
- Taisha Perez as Reporter (2 episodes, 2022)
- Sherise Gividen as Reporter at Night Club (1 episode, 2022)
- Kiandra Richardson as C.J. Jordan-Walker (1 episode, 2022)
- Ed Sturdivant as Bar Patron (1 episode, 2022)
- Aspen Kennedy Wilson as Zyan (1 episode, 202
- La’Myia Good as Essence (1 episode, 2022)
- Chandra Hall-Broomfield as Taj Jordan (1 episode, 2022)
- Melisa Lopez as Bar Patron (1 episode, 2022)
- Courtney-Giselle as Ruth (1 episode, 2022)
- Africa Miranda as Host
- Brian Jalbert as Frat guy
- Sekou Laidlow as Harrison Carter
(Updated August 2022)
- Dominique Johnson as Malcolm Walker
- Tamar Braxton as Sasha
- La’Myia Good as Essence
- Aspen Kennedy as Zyan
- Kiandra Richardson as C.J. Jordan-Walker
- Kajuana S. Marie as Dani
- Sam Malone as Dex
- Louis Gossett, Jr. as Bishop Jeremiah West
Kingdom Business Season 2 Plot
Set during Korea’s Joseon Dynasty, three years after the Imjin War, the first season of Kingdom follows the story of Crown Prince Lee Chang and his subordinates, who stumble across an unnatural plague that resurrects the dead amidst their investigation of a brewing political conspiracy and rumours of the King of Joseon’s death.
Catch all the remaining action on Streamer BET+ once it is announced.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Ratings (Updated Aug 2022)
The series, as of now, has not been released by the makers. So, we don’t have any ratings and reviews of Kingdom Business. The series got mixed reviews from critics. Keeping the rating of the first season in mind, we expect the second season of the series to receive a positive response as well if announced. On IMDb, the series holds a rating of 7.4 out of 10, which is a lot for any franchise. It received a lot of compliments from critics and secured a 79% rating on Rotten tomatoes.
Where To Watch Kingdom Business Season 2?
All the episodes of the first season will premiere this Thursday on the streamer BET+.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Trailers
As the release date hasn’t been announced, the promotional teaser or trailer isn’t out yet. It will premiere after 2-3 months when the official release date of the show has been finalised. Meanwhile, find the season 1 trailer HERE!
As soon as the makers disclose anything publicly, we’ll be the first ones to inform you all. Stay tuned!