Among all the accomplishments that make us genuinely happy, the art of creation will always be on the list. It doesn’t matter if it is the tiniest thing in the world but the beauty lies in the process of creation.
Presently, with the advancement in technology and curiosity, anyone can make interactive maps from raw data with just a few simple steps. Insightful maps with interactive features can open up a world of opportunities.
The top three simple and effective map makers mentioned below allow users to create custom maps and utilise them to the full extent. Each of them has its unique properties and features to create the best interactive maps.
This platform has mapping tools so simple that creating maps will start feeling more fun than ever with full customization to meet your needs.
- A spreadsheet containing all the raw location data can be made into customized maps within minutes.
- Filtering tools allow you to select only the data that you want to discover and see excluding all the clutter.
- ShowMyMap utilizes Google Maps API which provides users with reliable mapping technology.
- You can create maps with any number of data ranging from a handful to 200,000 addresses.
ShowMyMap also gives you options on how to share the map, be it with many individuals or with everyone on the web. Start making your custom maps without digging into codes.
Visme focuses on simple styled graphics to present data in an appealing format.
- Choose pre-designed templates to start and customize them according to your vision.
- Colour code the regions to upgrade the content.
- Visme also allows users to share the map as an interactive map onto the websites.
- One can choose the “hover” option to display data over each section on the map.
- 30 plus data visualization tools for engaging content.
Save your creation in Visme as high resolution in any format and print it off for further use. This platform also provides users with other resources such as eBooks, integrations and presentations.
Mapme allows users to embed the maps onto external sites and websites.
- With rich multimedia content including 3D buildings and 360 tours, this platform has diverse functionality.
- You can also easily categorize the maps with filters for making it more convenient for the users.
- Mapme’s reporting tools can provide valuable insights into the map’s content.
- Mapme usually works well for real estate and government organizations.
This platform requires a subscription plan after a 7-day free trial period. Their pricing structures have options to choose from according to our needs.
These are the top three platforms to create custom and interactive maps for both personal and professional use. Advanced features of these softwares allow anyone to create maps for their content with simple and yet effective skills. Most importantly, it’s up to the users to choose any based on their personal needs and to enjoy the process of creation.