ID:Invaded is a Japanese abbreviation イド：インヴェイデッド, aka. I⊃： INVΛ⊃≡⊃. It is a Japanese anime television series by NAZ, which is directed by Ei Aoki and written by Ōtarō Maijō. The series premiered on January 5 to March 22, 2020.
Here’s everything we know so far about ID-Invaded season 2!
ID-Invaded Season 2 Renewal Status?
On 2nd April 2021, a picture related to season 2 of the series, ID-Invaded was released from the official Twitter handle of production. Thus, it confirms that the series will be back for sure!
Read the entire article to unveil the release date, cast, episode list and trailer of the series.
ID-Invaded Season 2 Cast
As of now, there’s been no confirmation regarding the upcoming season of ID-Invaded. That said, it would be very early to predict the cast of the second chapter before any official updates are made.
However, if the series continues in the same manner, we can undoubtedly expect some of the cast members to reappear in season 2. What’s more, we can count on the arrival of some new faces as well.
Here is the list of cast members:
- Akihito Narihisago voiced by: Kenjiro Tsuda (Japanese); Josh Grelle (English)
- Funetaro Momoki is voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya (Japanese); Christopher Wehkamp (English)
- Tamotsu Fukuda is voiced by: Ryōta Takeuchi (Japanese); Justin Cook (English)
- Koharu Hondomachi voiced by: M.A.O (Japanese); Monica Rial (English)
- Kaeru is voiced by: Yume Miyamoto (Japanese); Sarah Wiedenheft (English)
- Takahiro Hayaseura voiced by: Manabu Muraji (Japanese); Charles Campbell (English)
- Nishio Shirakoma is voiced by: Nobuo Tobita (Japanese); Jerry Jewell (English)
- Sarina Togo is voiced by: Sarah Emi Bridcutt (Japanese); Kimberly Grace (English)
- Masamune Habutae is voiced by: Shuuhei Iwase (Japanese); Stephen Fu (English)
- Shirou Kokufu is voiced by: Wataru Katō (Japanese); Travis Mullenix (English)
- Muku Narihisago is voiced by: Miyuri Shimabukuro (Japanese); Tia Ballard (English)
ID-Invaded Season 1 Episode List
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||“Jigsawed”||January 5, 2020|
|2||“Jigsawed II”||January 5, 2020|
|3||“Sniped”||January 12, 2020|
|4||“Extended”||January 19, 2020|
|5||“Fallen”||January 26, 2020|
|6||“Circled”||February 2, 2020|
|7||“Thunderbolted”||February 9, 2020|
|8||“Desertified”||February 16, 2020|
|9||“Inside-Outed”||February 23, 2020|
|10||“Inside-outed II”||March 1, 2020|
|11||“Stormed”||March 8, 2020|
|12||“Channeled”||March 15, 2020|
|13||“Channeled II”||March 22, 2020|
ID-Invaded Season 2 Release Date?
As of now, the official release date of the series ID-Invaded Season 2 has not been announced by Netflix. That said, it would be hard to predict the release date of the series, as the first chapter is not over yet.
However, we expect that the series ID-Invaded Season 2 will be released somewhere in 2023. As soon as any updates regarding ID-Invaded Season 2 are made public, we’ll inform you guys.
Don’t forget to bookmark our page, and stay connected for future updates!
ID-Invaded Season 1 Ratings
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported an 80% approval rating with an average rating of 7/10, based on 25 critic reviews. Whereas on IMDb, ID-Invaded scored an outstanding rating of 7.6 out of 10 ratings.
ID-Invaded Season 2 Trailer
Since there is no official statement on whether there will be a second season to the series, a trailer has not been released yet. For now, we can only speculate things.
Until the trailer of the ID-Invaded Season 2 is released watch the trailer of ID-Invaded Season 1 here.
Where To Watch ID-Invaded Season 2?
ID-Invaded is now available to stream on Netflix. Make sure you have a subscription to Netflix, it will cost you $4.99 a month in the US after a 7-day free trial and is available on most major streaming services.
Is ID-Invaded Season 3 coming?
As soon as season 2 of ID-Invaded is out, there is no chance of season 3 coming back.