Pooh Shiesty is a young aspiring rapper born November 8, 1999, in Memphis, Tennessee. In a very short time, this young rapper managed to gain a lot of popularity. He had been in the talks after his single ”Bake in Blood”, ” which proved to be his life’s turning point. After this wonderful song, Pooh never looked back on his life and started giving hits one after the other. He is one of the most promising rappers in the rapping world. Here’s everything you need to know about him.
Pooh Shiesty Physical Appearance
— Slime Lil Dude (@pooh_shiesty) August 30, 2022
The young rapper from Memphis is known for his unique style, muscular build, and heavily tattooed body. He stands around 5 feet 8 inches tall with brown hair. He always finds a lot of pleasure in wearing expensive brand clothes. He mostly wears Gucci and Louis Vuitton dresses, handbags, and jewelry. Despite his intimidating personality, he always impresses his fans.
Pooh Shiesty Net Worth 2023
Pooh Shasti’s net worth in 2023 will be around $10 million. Besides being a good rapper, this little guy has carved a niche in the hip-hop industry with his unique style and lyrics. He has millions of streams on platforms like Spotify and Apple Music. The stage at which this rapper has reached just 24, and people have been unable to reach there for many years. When asked about his life, he answered that he had not covered even half of the journey he dreams of achieving at some point in life.
Pooh Shiesty’s Career Growth
Before 2020, Pooh’s condition was such that no one knew him, but suddenly his luck changed so that he became a star overnight. With the gritty lyrics and hard-hitting beats of his album, he has made a place in the hearts of many fans. His mixtape Debut, “Shiesty Season,” released in 2021, successfully secured 3rd rank in US Billboard 200 chart.
After 2021, this 22-year-old rapper started giving hits one after the other, becoming the most promising artist in the hip-hop industry. His hit singles like “Back In Blood” and “Neighbors” became the most-played song of 2021 and 2022. This thing hasn’t stopped yet; the dominance goes on and on. Now, it’s clear that Pooh Shiesty is on track for even greater success in the years to come.
8 Interesting Facts about Pooh Shiesty
- Pooh is only 23 years old today; he was born on November 8, 1999, in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Pooh’s real name is Lontrell Denell Williams Jr.
- His debut single, “Shiesty Summer,” in 2020, turned out to be a turning point in his music career.
- Pooh signed 1017 records in late 2022 with a record level at Gucci.
- Pooh’s debut mixtape, “Shiesty Season,” was officially released on February 5, 2021, featuring collaborations with Lil Durk, BIG30, and others.
- He has also been in the news for his criminal activities, such as his aggravated battery case.
- His role models are Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, and Boosie Badazz.
- He owns clothing line brand called “Shiesty Wear.”