Until recently, virtual relationships have been considered something exotic and even fantastic, but now, love at a distance is becoming a new reality. Still, many people believe that all this usually does not end with anything good. Is it really possible to fall in love through the Internet, and what are the prospects for the development of a virtual romance? So, has the Internet replaced matchmakers and marriage agencies? Let’s find out!
There are already statistics saying that almost a third of young people meet their partners on the Internet. Of course, virtual communication is only the first step, because only 8 out of 10 people decide to meet in real life, 4 out of 8 will have long-term relationships, and only two will reach the marriage stage. These statistics seem encouraging if you don’t ignore some pitfalls and unspoken rules of virtual romance. However, not everyone strives to follow these rules when searching for Russian women for marriage on https://ladadate.com/russian-brides. Because of this, some people fail, while others find true life partners.
Even with the most pleasant communication, an abundance of virtual smiley kisses, and sublime compliments, it is worth remembering that all this is just a bunch of words that will disappear as soon as you turn off the computer. If we talk about true love, then it consists of real deeds and actions, they only make it clear that you are not indifferent to a person, and they want to make you feel good.
Serious online relationships – are they real?
Alas, only a small percentage of people who have met online and started a family reaches the point of registering their relationship. To get into this number of lucky ones, you need to remember the following:
- Do not put too high hopes on the Internet: after all, it is only a means of communication. It may expand your choice of acquaintances, but it will not teach you how to maintain interest or become more mature and experienced.
- You will meet very different people online, and not all of them are honest. Do not forget that online dating is one of the favorite activities of scammers.
- If you maintain the remote format of a relationship for too long, without any real intentions to arrange a real meeting, most likely you will fail.
- Many people love virtual relationships just because you can pretend to be whoever you want to be, but in fact, you are not. This can work without consequences if you do not plan anything other than short-term flirting.
- A person on the Internet and in real life can be completely different. Probably, you have discussed a lot, talked non-stop, and already decided on the name of your first child, but upon a real acquaintance, it turns out that you do not like their favorite perfume, and they do not like your style or shapes, etc.
Well, in ordinary life, everything can be the same, and you should not make a tragedy out of this. You should live on and look for your true love, no matter where – in the virtual world or the real one!
There are many places on the Internet where you can meet your soulmate – from special dating sites to thematic forums where communication somehow becomes romantic. One of the most effective tools in finding a life partner is social networks, where you can get a preliminary impression of a person without even making direct contact with them.
Of course, if you just want to meet a person with whom you can chat online at any time of the day, you can not rush, but, as a rule, love requires something more substantial. So, you need to get acquainted in real life in the first 2-3 weeks, maximum – in a month. If you are not on different ends of the earth, and you can easily make a traditional date, but still haven’t done it after 30-35 days, there is a big chance that the meeting will not take place at all, and the relationship will turn into a friendship.