The Great British Baking Show is a UK-based reality cooking show. The competitors for season 13 of the series have just come in. The show aired on Friday, November 18 on Netflix. The hosts are Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith. So far there are 13 seasons.
Here are all the updates about the 14th season of The Great British Bake Off, including the release date, cast, trailer details, and more.
Will there be a season 14 of The Great British Bake Off?
Yes. Bake Off has officially been renewed for season 14. It was previously revealed that the series has been renewed for three more years on Channel 4.
Richard McKerrow, Chief Executive at Love Productions, said: “We are delighted to have extended Bake Off’s stay on Channel 4 for another three years. Love Productions’ long-term commitment with Channel 4 illustrates a deep, warm, mutual respect and partnership which enables us to bring Bake Off to the widest audience possible.”
Ian Katz, Chief Content Officer at Channel 4, added: “We are thrilled that Channel 4 will continue to serve up Bake Off’s unique combination of warmth, humor and soggy bottoms for years to come. Bake Off is all about optimism, celebrating eccentricity and bringing the nation together – precisely what a publicly owned Channel 4 is here to do.”
When does The Great British Bake Off season 14 start?
The Great British Bake Off season 13 final aired on Tuesday 15th November at 8pm. It’s an hour-and-15-minute-long episode. At the end of the episode, either Abdul, Syabira or Sandro will be named this year’s winner.
— British Bake Off (@BritishBakeOff) November 15, 2022
As of yet, the official release date for season 14 hasn’t been renewed. If any formal announcements are made, we will update this space. Stay connected with us!
The Great British Bake Off season fourteen judges & hosts
Prue Leith teamed up with the original judge Paul Hollywood for five seasons. Both are expected to return for season 14. Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas will be back in the tent, too. Lucas took over from Sandi Toksvig in 2020 and he’s most likely to be featured in season 14 as well.
The Great British Bake Off season 14 cast: Who could be in it?
The season 14 cast isn’t known. This series is a reality Tv series. Thus, there are new cast members in every season.
Here’s who was featured in season 13:
- Abdul, 29, electronics engineer from London
- Sandro, 30, nanny from London
- Syabira, 32, cardiovascular research associate from London
Former Great British Bake Off 2022 contestants:
- Janusz, 34, personal assistant from Sussex – Eliminated in Week 9
- Maxy, 29, architectural assistant from London – Eliminated in Week 8
- Carole, 59, supermarket cashier from Dorset – Eliminated in Week 5
- Dawn, 60, IT Manager from Bedfordshire – Eliminated in Week 6
- James, 25, nuclear scientist from Cumbria – Eliminated in Week 3
- Kevin, 33, music teacher from Lanarkshire – Eliminated in Week 7
- Maisam, 18, student and sales assistant from Greater Manchester – Eliminated in Week 2
- Rebs, 23, Masters student from County Antrim, Northern Ireland – Eliminated in Week 3
- Will, 45, former charity director from London – Eliminated in Week 1
Where to watch The Great British Bake Off?
The Great British Bake Off is available to watch on Channel 4 and Netflix.
Is The Great British Bake Off season 15 happening?
Season 14 of the series is yet to premiere. Hence, there are no updates about The Great British Bake Off season 15 at the moment!