The series is created by Chad and Jared Moldenhauer who also serve as executive producers alongside Wasson and CJ Kettler while Cosmo Segurson serves as the series co-executive producer.
The Cuphead Show! premiered worldwide on February 18, 2022, and obtained favorable responses. Many critics applauded for its visuals and well-executed plot; however, some thought it could have done better as it lacked substance. With that in mind, we’re curious to know if a second season of The Cuphead Show! will return? Let’s find out below.
The Cuphead Show! Season 2 Release Date: When Will We Get To See It?
The second season was released on August 19, 2022, followed, soon after, by the third season released on November 18, 2022
The Voice Cast & Characters of The Cuphead Show! Season 2: Who Will Be In It?
- Tru Valentino will voice Cuphead
- Frank Todaro voices Mugman and Jerry
- Grey Griffin will voice Ms. Chalice
- Joe Hanna will return as the voices of Elder Kettle and Sal Spudder
- Luke Millington-Drake voices the Devil
- Wayne Brady will voice King Dice
- Dave Wasson voices Henchman and Mr. Telephone
- Cosmo Segurson will voice the characters of Porkrind and Chauncey Chantenay
- Chris Wylde will voice Ribby
- Rick Zieff voices Croaks
- Jim Conroy will be the voices of Ollie Bulb, Jasper and Duke
- Keith Ferguson will voice Bowlboy
- Candi Milo voices Cherry and Brandywine Heirloom
- Gary Anthony Williams will voice Quadratus
- Andrew Morgado voices Stickler
- Cristina Milizia will voice Baby Bottle
- Jeff Bennett will voice Overalls Elephant
Similar shows to watch if you loved The Cuphead Show
Here are our few recommendations to watch:
- Ren & Stimpy
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mickey Mouse Shorts
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Gravity Falls
- Regular Show
- Adventure Time
- Steven Universe
The Cuphead Show season 3 release date
The third season of the animated series The Cuphead Show was released on November 18, 2022, continuing to chronicle the adventures of these two cup-shaped siblings.
Similar to the game developed by siblings Chad and Jared Moldenhauer from Studio MDHR, the Cuphead animated series was well-received for its retro animation aesthetic, even though the storyline presented in the fifteen-minute show episodes did not appeal to everyone.
The show’s third season returned to Netflix, bringing with it all the fun that fans of the games adore about the series, as well as the notorious Devil’s return to claim Cuphead and Mugman’s souls, along with Elder Kettle, Ms. Chalice, and King Dice, whom the Devil himself ousted from his role as the game show host.
What Would Happen in Season 2 of the Cuphead Show!?
Cuphead is indebted to the devil for his life. Rather than handing over their souls, Cuphead and Mugman engaged in a fierce battle with the Devil’s additional debtors in the game. The devil doesn’t seem to be interested in just ignoring Cuphead’s debt, even though the system is showcasing a different tale than the game. In the second season, it is likely that it would concentrate on Cuphead’s soul. A new sidekick for the brothers is Chalice, a character in ‘Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course.’ We assume that she’ll play a major role in the upcoming season. Because of her, Cuphead and Mugman ended up in prison at the final moments of the first season. She’ll be more of a troublemaker for these two brothers in season 2 of The Cuphead Show!.
Where Can I Watch The Cuphead Show Season 2?
The Cuphead Season 2 will land on Netflix. You can also watch all the episodes of the previous which are available for streaming on the streaming platform, Netflix.