Whether it’s in Toronto or Hamilton, we are always looking for the best deals and many of them can be found online. And what better deal is there than to earn free spins at an online casino that even gives you some straightforward options to turn your free spins into real money? No deposit free spins are therefore highly popular among online casino players, but don’t tend to be as common as deposit free spins which offer the same free spins, but with the subtle difference that these do require a real money deposit.
No deposit free spins are a low risk bonus that lets players make their free spins without having to make a deposit in return. In this guide you’ll learn everything about free spins and where to find them, while we will also point out some of the terms and conditions to pay some extra attention, so you are fully aware of what’s waiting for you. As you’d expect, free spins deposit bonuses are among the most favourable bonuses to be found online.
Why are there free spins in the first place?
Online operators see free spins as a way of attracting the crowds by giving them some incentives. Free stuff always works and the objective is obviously to turn the free visitors into loyal customers. The reasons for offering casino bonuses like free spins are very obvious as there are a lot more online options available than land based venues, so online casinos will need to give players some incentives to choose their website over all the others. Online casinos are globally available and all players have to do is pick one of the thousands of options screaming for their attention. Free spins are a very effective way to get this attention, although they involve some risk from the casino’s perspective.
What types of free spins are there?
As there are all sorts of online casinos, casino games, and online casino themes, bonuses come in different shapes and sizes too. For players it is advised to be aware of the basics of free spins so that you know what kind of offer you should be looking for. The most common free spins no deposit bonuses you’ll come across are:
No Deposit Free Spins
This pretty much means you’re getting your free spins without a need to make a deposit and the reasons for this can be as diverse as the free spins. New customers often get free spins as a way to catch their attention while existing players either get them to keep them loyal or to make them return to the casino if they turn out to be inactive for some reason. No deposit free spins are therefore meant to turn prospects into customers, existing customers into loyal ones, and inactive players into active users.
Game promotion free spins
Free spins are very common as well as part of a bonus that is facilitated by the online slot provider. Promotional free spins make it possible for players to try out a new game while it gives a game developer a way to market its activities. This form of a free spins bonus is extra attractive because players won’t have to do anything for it; the spins are instantly available and typically require the player to only open the game and claim the free spins.
Where to find free spins no deposit bonuses?
If you’re interested in claiming your own free spins, we are happy to let you know that there are lots of places to find your free spins no deposit bonus. Here are some options:
- Casino affiliates: there are lots of reliable online sources available that compare online casinos and one of the sources we recommend is to use the coupon codes at Kiwigambler. This international platform has turned out to be increasingly popular among users that are looking for both deposit and no deposit bonuses.
- Loyalty or VIP programs: the good part about loyalty and/or VIP programs is that they reward loyal customers very frequently and one of the most common ways to do this is by giving them no deposit free spins.
- Referrals: let’s say you happen to have a friend, relative, or family member that wants to make a wager too. Some casinos hand out referral bonuses that can be used for the new customer to get a reward, while the website or player that makes the referral gets a deal too. This is usually bonus cash or no deposit free spins.
- Email campaigns: one of the easiest ways to keep up to date with no deposit free spins promotions is to allow the online casino to send you marketing emails. This can be done upon registration or enabling the setting in your online casino account.
- Promotions page: another way to get an extra free spins bonus is to visit the promotions page every now and then and check out what’s on offer. Often casinos have a weekly or temporary bonus and you might be lucky enough to find yourself a free spins no deposit promo.
What to check before you claim your free spins
It doesn’t really get any better than no deposit free spins bonuses, but they obviously require some attention when it comes to the terms and conditions. Virtually all casino bonuses come with terms of which the most common ones tend to be:
- Validity of offer: most free spins are only valid for a certain period of time which is definitely the case as well for no deposit free spins. Be aware of the validity of the promo and make sure to claim your free spins within this period.
- Rollover requirements: most bonuses need to be played through a certain number of times before they can be claimed. For a no deposit free spins promo, the rollover requirements tend to be significantly higher than for deposit free spins.
- Valid games: casinos often limit their bonuses for a selection of casino games which is definitely true for the no deposit free spins as well, especially if it concerns a game promotional bonus. Therefore: ensure you know which game to play.